2014 in Review

2:11 pm Unknown 0 Comments

Well if you had have told me what this year had in store for me, I would never have believed it or could have fitted it all in.
  • Started a new job as a Senior Delivery Project Manager for Microsoft Australia.
  • Competed in 41 races (not including stages in Tours)
  • Cycled over 13,000kms 
  • 540 hours on the bike
  • Currently holding 211 Strava QOM's
  • Riding my bike in WA, SA, VIC, ACT, QLD
  • Australian Masters 1 Time Trial Champion
  • Victorian Masters 1 Metro, Road, Time Trial and Criterium Champion
  • St Kilda Cycling Club Time Trial Champion 
  • My first bike review published in RideOn Magazine



Mega thanks to Kosdown Performance Cycling for supporting me for the last three years. Kosmos Samaras is a great supporter of developing racing cyclists and David Downie (the owner of Kosdown) is a great supporter of cycling. Shane Miller has encouraged me to keep pushing boundaries and my fitness goals and Stephen Lane has supported and helped me to achieve them! I'm a big fan of everything these guys do and will be there to cheer them on too.



2015 Plans:


  • Continuing on as a Specialized Women's Ambassador.
  • New Cycling Team - Building Champions Women's Squad. Three of the KPC riders are now on this team (Lauretta, Emma and I)!
  • Spectating at the Road Nationals in Ballarat and Tour Down Under.
  • Racing the National Road Series Races.
  • Racing Victorian Road Series Races.
  • Racing the 2015 Tour of Fiji and learning more about the country.
  • I'd like to extend my riding adventures to Tasmania and Northern Territory for the first time.

Thanks to all my supporters online and on the roadside. I'm looking forward to more cheers and fun this year!

Riding with my BCWS Chicks

You Might Also Like