Cycling

Meeting Canyon SRAM Racing and the kit!

6:11 pm Unknown 0 Comments

The moment I saw the Canyon SRAM kit, I was in LOVE with it. I had no idea at that time that they were linked with Zwift, I was just looking for my husband to buy it for me!

I was in Adelaide during the Tour Down Under in January 2016 watching the Santos Women's Tour. On the rest days we went riding with the Rapha Women and Tiffany Cromwell joined us. It was great to see the kit close up and the quality. She was raving about the knicks at the time about how comfortable they were.

Tiff front and Center. Photo: Beardy
A tree down on course. Tiff shows us how to CX over it.

After another stage of the UCI tour there was a session at the Rapha Pop-up store:
CANYON//SRAM: Pro racer Tiffany Cromwell and team manager Beth Duryea will discuss the team’s goals for the year. A range of Canyon bikes will also be on display to book a test ride.

I had a nice night and some Italian food there listening to the session about what their year entails. Sounded gruelling and fun all at the same time.


I had an invite to the live session that Tiffany held in Adelaide with Zwift and they announced the Academy there. Such exciting news!! I was a little star struck being up close with Tiff and Beth, I didn't know what to say, so I just asked for a photo and let them do their thing.

Beth and Tiff being interviewed by Sophie

I got to Meet Tiff!!


Long vid of the full session and interview

Finally managed to get organised and purchase my own set of kit when it was available on the Rapha site in May...

You Might Also Like