Cycling

2018 Zwift Academy - the beginning

10:37 pm Unknown 0 Comments




The Zwift Academy starts this August as a great training block to get me moving again this winter. 
I need all the motivation I can get with a lack of cycling, I’m in need of some weight loss and healthy diet. 
This will be perfect for the upcoming adventures I have planned:
- Creswick Gravel Grinder 110km
Rapha Womens 100km and training rides
- Sufferfest Knighthood approx 10-12hrs riding
- Bali cycling holiday
Gears n Beers 130km gravel fondo
- Rapha transfer ride 160 + 180km
- Mt Arapilies Cycling event 130km
- Victorian Masters Road Race in Ballarat
- Ride Daylesford 146km

It’s going to be a solid few months so I will need to be in top performing condition on and off the bike. 
Let’s get moving!!

You Might Also Like